 General / 52072 (-5)
  Re: What's the worst Lego-related thing you've ever done?

(...) Indeed it is!! /me swats Dave on the nose with the Newspaper of Goodness™ -Lenny (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  A double crossover

Hey all, About 2 months ago now I was challenged/ asked to make a double crossover. While I thought this project would be difficult I had no idea how long it would take me. In total I have between 20-40 hours of time invested in the double (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Bricklink Admin Bill Swanberg arrested for Lego thefts

I have not met or traded with Bill before. Still, this news shocked me, as if suddenly I discovered that one of my close friends were a criminal. It's sad, sad, sad. Stealing is wrong. Stealing for profit is very wrong. Still, he could have commit (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: The history of LEGO in Norway

(...) Oyvind: I have been doing some research on this topic for my lego history site. See: (URL) licensed it's toy molds and sold the technical knowledge to Svein Stromberg A/S in 1953. Several different toys were licensed, including the Ferguson (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The World according to Harshbarger, Lambrecht, and Lowell

(...) I saw this and thought it was the greatest thing ever. I did my own virtual version with (URL). (URL) Plate Lowell Globe>> I followed Mr. Harshbarger's lead and based it on a 48 stud diameter Lowell Sphere. The land masses come from the (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact