 General / 52051
Re: New Exo-Force lego anime influenced minifigs and mechs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 01:13:29 GMT

Some interesting parts, but I'm "meh" on the designs I've seen so far.  Not
much variation between the mechs and I'll bet their flimsy as all get-out
using the smallest click-hinges.  New hairpieces and othere pieces too, so
that's groovy!

BTW, it continues to amuse me that TLG will not produce modern military sets
because of their stance against violence, yet nearly every new theme is just
brimming over with conflict.  Didn't know there were this many shades of
gray!  ;-)

Dave S.

"Jason" <jasoninatlanta@aol.com> wrote in message
Go to this address to check them out!