 General / 52048
    New Exo-Force lego anime influenced minifigs and mechs! —Jason Small
   Go to this address to check them out! (URL) (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.general) !

        Re: New Exo-Force lego anime influenced minifigs and mechs! —David Simmons
   Some interesting parts, but I'm "meh" on the designs I've seen so far. Not much variation between the mechs and I'll bet their flimsy as all get-out using the smallest click-hinges. New hairpieces and othere pieces too, so that's groovy! BTW, it (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Exo-Force lego anime influenced minifigs and mechs! —Jeff Szklennik
     In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote: SNIP (...) yep, thats why they had to come out with new grays jeff (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: New Exo-Force lego anime influenced minifigs and mechs! —Will Wright
   I just picked up 7705 and I agree on the designs. While Lego is paying attention to the mecha lovers out there they haven't really embraced a great design yet. A lot of nice pieces and the new minifigs make it a pretty good value for the cost (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)