 General / 52038
    Re: Big Brother? —Allan Bedford
   (...) This is why I have the blackout curtains and wear tin foil hats when I'm at home. Oooops.... maybe I shouldn't have told you that. (URL) (...) I guess I'm a bigger geek than I realized. Because my first thought was, "hey I don't think LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Big Brother? —Chris Magno
   (...) Allan, I have some bad news. The guys at MIT did a study on TIN FOIL helmets, if you are using one; you HAVE to stop. (URL) is a snippet of results: (posted without permission (1)) --snip--- We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)