 General / 52025
    Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks —Aaron M. Sneary
   I recently procured a large box of VERY old LEGO. Pre tube and old logo on the studs OLD. Most of it is in pretty good condition. Now here's my question- What do I do with it all? Clearly, I'll keep all the specialty parts (20 some macaroni, old (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Hi Aaron, I have a few questions for you.... First off, I assume that you're from the USA. And when you say "pre-tube", you mean no tubes on the bottom of the bricks, correct? The only place that the tubeless bricks were sold was Denmark, (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) Ah, I wasn't very specific was I. I have Pre-tube Waffle bottom plates, and bricks of a similar era (same old style logo on studs). I saw that the waffle plates really don't go for much on bricklink. Any suggestions or people who might be (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Aaron, That is a very good question. The secondary market is good for old Lego specialty items such as old road signs, beams with names, trees/bushes, Esso/Shell Station accessories, etc. But, there is little secondary market for other old (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)