 General / 52009
  A Lego History Project

For sime time I have been working on a site about Lego history. Although there are plenty of Lego timelines and histories on the internet none are sufficiently complete for the AFOL. I hope this project solves some of these issues. The site is not (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: A Lego History Project

(...) Hey Jim, Thanks for the Lego family history. It is very interesting to note that the first Lego outside of Denmark, was sold in Norway in 1953. No we know why! Good Researching!! Gary Istok (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A Lego History Project

(...) This sounds like some GREAT info for BrickWiki! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - (URL) BIP> (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A Lego History Project

Are there more news about this project? It looks very interesting! (URL) (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)