 General / 51897
Re: town scene with 1:87 vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:28:43 GMT

Sorry to piggyback my own post, but here are a sample of the images auto-magically loaded (Thanks Allan B.)

dave

In lugnet.general, David Shifflett wrote:
   All, In anticipation of a move, I am packing up my Lego collection (a sad thing to do). Before packing the final boxed sets I decided to build a town scene with some of my oldest sets and 1:87 vehicles.

Enjoy, http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/townscene/townscene-Thumbnails/0.jpg

http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/townscene/townscene-Thumbnails/1.jpg

http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/townscene/townscene-Thumbnails/2.jpg

You can view lots of pics at http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/townscene/townscene.html

I am always looking for more 1:87 vehicles, if you have any I dont have (a Morris) or colors I don’t have, drop me a line maybe we can work out a deal.

Keep on bricking, dave