 General / 51894
  town scene with 1:87 vehicles

All, In anticipation of a move, I am packing up my Lego collection (a sad thing to do). Before packing the final boxed sets I decided to build a town scene with some of my oldest sets and 1:87 vehicles. Enjoy, (URL) can view lots of pics at (URL) am (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: town scene with 1:87 vehicles

Sorry to piggyback my own post, but here are a sample of the images auto-magically loaded (Thanks Allan B.) (3 URLs) dave (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)