 General / 51842
Re: Did they ever make shutters for these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 23:16:34 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/791

Yes!  It took a bit of browsing, but Peeron shows this part having been used
in the Maersk Line series and a few other sets.

I'm not exactly sure if this went on the clips or not, but it looks pretty
likely - would love to find an instruction scan showing whether I'm right or
wrong.
The instructions for the 2 Maresk Trucks that contain this piece do show it
being attatched to the window frame in question.