 General / 51841
Re: Did they ever make shutters for these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 22:27:36 GMT

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/791

Yes!  It took a bit of browsing, but Peeron shows this part having been used
in the Maersk Line series and a few other sets.

I'm not exactly sure if this went on the clips or not, but it looks pretty
likely - would love to find an instruction scan showing whether I'm right or
wrong.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3761

This part has always had clips for shutters but I've never seen them.  Did
they exist?  Can something else fit there?

Just curious.

Dave S.