 General / 51752 (-5)
  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) I'd like to see detailed models of current production vehicles. We have the Enzo Ferrari, but not everyone can afford a real Ferrari. Perhaps team up with automakers when they launch new vehicles and launch a Lego version of it at the same (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) When I think of S@H specifically, I think of service packs. I generally find the service pack selection from S@H to be bizarre. 10046? 10007? 10047? I suppose that there is some business case for those sets, but some systemization and (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Well first and foremost THANK YOU for asking and providing a positive thread on lugnet. (...) Additional % off on bulk packs- up to 25% would be preferable for 50+ packs New metal rail train track geometry!!!...!!! stubbies, crossovers, half/ (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

The LEGO Ambassadors have been asked to provide some suggestions to the LEGO Shop at Home people about what types of things we AFOLs would like to see offered or available from S@H. This is a good opportunity for you to make a serious suggestion (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !!

  Brickshelf surpases the 1 million file mark

The Brickshelf Gallery™ now has more than 1 million files! (URL) Congrats to Kevin Loch and all Brickshelf Users! (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact