 General / 51707
  Re: What Lego sets use Jigs

(...) 8460 Crane Truck, for one: (URL) would have used PICSL, but for some reason page 14 won't load) It's kind of neat to see such a building technique. I always wondered how Lego would pictogrammatically (I made that word up) explain some of the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What Lego sets use Jigs

(...) Wow, that's the most complex Jig I've seen so far. I was expecting most would be single pieces holding something in place. That's cool. I assume some of those pieces are reused in the final model. Derek (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)