 General / 51697
Re: What was the first set you bought for parts, and how old were you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:41:58 GMT

I was an adult (39). I had been brought out by Dark Ages by Lego Mindstorms,
but rapidly discovered I needed more Technics parts. So I went out and
bought some 1257  {Trike Buggy} and some 1259  {Bike Blaster}.

Kerry