 General / 51672 (-10)
  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) My tatoo artist has a master's degree in art and a hospital-grade autoclave. No iniquity, no danger. And she won't tatoo anybody who's drunk, either. (...) Chicks dig tatoos, man. (...) Always get tattooed in a place you can cover! (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Threats against Minors Re: Janey's tattoo

(...) Eric made similar threats toward me awhile back. After consulting with folks who were, at the time, LUGNET admins, I determined that his threats were entirely empty. And even if he had gone so far as to call my parents, I imagine they would (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Re: Lego Fan Mantra

(...) <deep slow drumbeat> OmmmmmgonnaMOCmesomt...ncoooollll OmmmmmgonnaMOCmesomt...ncoooollll OmmmmmgonnaMOCmesomt...ncoooollll tilltheviewcountrock...sdroolllll </deep slow drumbeat> Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 35 year old man (was: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough)

(...) ??? Age-ism? Or smacka-lacka? YOU make the call! I kinda like the interaction amongst different ages, really...I've learned quite a bit by watching the unrestrained creativity of our youngers. So, I'm thinking this was meant as smack. But if (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) That's 17, actually. (...) Harassing? Ya, ok. But-- Allow me to set the record straight. (sorry to spoil the fun for everyone who hasn't read anything here yet) For anyone who has read Richie's post, may note that it is in fact a (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

Besides, think to yourself, what would "Kelly McKiernan" do in this position! e (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Fan Mantra

(...) Lego Fan - Person who enjoys building, collecting, discussing, and or selling/purchasing LEGO brand products. Degree/type Fan of LEGO - Person who enjoys, follows, cheers the collective work as a company, the entity, the success and (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

Ok, so perhaps breaking out the SWAT Team is a little over dramatic. Boy was I an ogre last night. Well anyway goodmorning. Please consider this message a request to just lay off. I think the same goes for me. Issue compounding issue, post upon (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) ....and my own bad spelling! ~blush~ (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) You are a 15 year old minor, I am a 35 year old man. Get your parents permission before you continue to post harrasing messeages. Persist and I will have LUGNET admins curtail your privledges. Persist and I will trace your ISP and determine (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact