 General / 51617 (-5)
  Re: New style instructions, sets 8801 and 8802

(...) I think TLG have been listening. Inventories in instructions is something I've been asking for. I'm not sure how many more of us have been asking too. It's useful when you want to build the set again later because you can get a tray and select (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.year.2005, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  New style instructions, sets 8801 and 8802

Hi, I just bought set 65767, a Knights Kingdom combo consisting of sets 8801 (Attack over the sea) and 8802 (Vladek's Sea Fortress), and to my big surprise, the design of the instructions have been changed. The first pages of the instructions now (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.year.2005, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) It's a pretty useful snot techniquie actually. Any brick you connect to the stud on the side will be flush on the bottom face, which can be useful. I used it (URL) in this moc> fairly extensively. Cheers, Allister (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) I agree that the SNOT technique is great for the 1x1x1 headlight bricks. I just detest them because TLG uses them as a poor substitute for the old 1x1x1 classic windows in the remake of the USS Constellation Ship model. And again in the Lego (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) I generally dislike big parts that have restrictions on how they connect to other pieces. I think LURPs and BURPs are OK, along with 6x6x10 stanchions, but a lot of other pieces that size or bigger are next to useless, unless you're really (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact