 General / 51613
  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) I generally dislike big parts that have restrictions on how they connect to other pieces. I think LURPs and BURPs are OK, along with 6x6x10 stanchions, but a lot of other pieces that size or bigger are next to useless, unless you're really (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) I agree that the SNOT technique is great for the 1x1x1 headlight bricks. I just detest them because TLG uses them as a poor substitute for the old 1x1x1 classic windows in the remake of the USS Constellation Ship model. And again in the Lego (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)