 General / 51604
    Travelling on business —Gary Tabener
   I will be in Poway, San Diego next week and was wondering as to what is local LEGO shopping wise? Nautronix is the company that I will be visiting, anyone have any connections with them? This will be my second trip to the States, I was in New (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Travelling on business —Adrian Egli
     (...) LEGOLAND California in Carlsbad is not a very far drive from Poway. Sadly, the only official LEGO store in the San Diego area is at LL-CA. HTH Adr. (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Travelling on business —John Cooper
   (...) LEGOLAND California is about 25 miles from Poway. Find some time in your schedule to visit the park! If you don't have time to spend the day, at least get a shopping pass (free for 30-45 minutes), and go to the Big Shop. It takes a little (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)