 General / 51605
Re: Travelling on business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Tabener wrote:
I will be in Poway, San Diego next week and was wondering as to what is
local LEGO shopping wise?

Nautronix is the company that I will be visiting, anyone have any
connections with them?

This will be my second trip to the States, I was in New Orleans a few weeks
back just as the first hurricane missed it. I am very shocked as to what has
happend and my thoughts are with you all.

Gaz.

LEGOLAND California in Carlsbad is not a very far drive from Poway. Sadly, the
only official LEGO store in the San Diego area is at LL-CA.

HTH

Adr.