 General / 51592 (-10)
  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

Hello! (...) I wonder what purposes the turned headlight bricks serve in the place you showed. They seem to be there just for the looks. Or wait: Does the base of the headlight give support to the transgreen Facet Top? Turning the headlight brick (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) Thomas, You must have been reading my mind.... I was thinking about building a Lego Factory Skyscraper with 8 black 1x4x3 windows on each floor, and making it 10 stories tall. Well based on the fact that only 6 come in a baggie, I can only (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Collecting Rare Lego in a Binder....

(...) Hi Gary, While I am not sure about the various size of the parts you are considering, something like the clear plastic boxes my brother uses for those mini NFL helments comes to mind. I would expect a half size might work if it's available and (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Collecting Rare Lego in a Binder....

There is Lego's Bionicle Mask storage trapper. It works for 75 minifigs, too. It may be floppy, but it's official. (URL) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Collecting Rare Lego in a Binder....

I'm starting this thread in lugnet.general because it is sort of an off Lego topic.... I have many old Lego parts from the 1949-70 era. I was thinking about getting a 3 ring binder and somehow putting together a collection of the various old and (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) The gray does look odd compared to black, but like others, I've always liked the idea of being able to build on the wheels. (...) I remember these. They certainly didn't seem to fit mini-figs at all. Don't miss 'em. (...) I can see your gripe (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Dreams

(snip> Certainly in my little world the (...) Hi Tim, Thank you. Ben In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote: (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Dreams

I think that you don't do yourself justice. Certainly in my little world the BBB range of train wheels has been the biggest thing for a long time. Tim (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Dreams

(...) I have a dream one day of opening a Lego Catalog and going to the "Adult" section, where I can buy 1,500 - 3,000 pc town models made of non-juniorized bricks. Banks, Gas Stations, Apartment Buildings, Skyscrapers, Firestations-- sort of the (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Dreams

(...) Comments inline... (...) I would term it more of a play room, but that's me :-) (...) This is an idea that I had considered for a college curriculum - I graduated from a design school, and using LEGO elements as a 3-D prototyping medium is (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact