 General / 51587 (-5)
  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) The gray does look odd compared to black, but like others, I've always liked the idea of being able to build on the wheels. (...) I remember these. They certainly didn't seem to fit mini-figs at all. Don't miss 'em. (...) I can see your gripe (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Dreams

(snip> Certainly in my little world the (...) Hi Tim, Thank you. Ben In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote: (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Dreams

I think that you don't do yourself justice. Certainly in my little world the BBB range of train wheels has been the biggest thing for a long time. Tim (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Dreams

(...) I have a dream one day of opening a Lego Catalog and going to the "Adult" section, where I can buy 1,500 - 3,000 pc town models made of non-juniorized bricks. Banks, Gas Stations, Apartment Buildings, Skyscrapers, Firestations-- sort of the (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Dreams

(...) Comments inline... (...) I would term it more of a play room, but that's me :-) (...) This is an idea that I had considered for a college curriculum - I graduated from a design school, and using LEGO elements as a 3-D prototyping medium is (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact