 General / 51577
    Re: Lego Parts You Hate.... —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! For some reason I hate this part: (URL). Even if I use it sometimes I have way too many of these. And they come in almost every set. Every once in a while when parting a set I don't even bother putting them in their respective sorting box but (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Lego Parts You Hate.... —Geoffrey Hyde
   I don't know why you would throw those away, they can be quite useful for decoration and other purposes!! I would gladly take your entire "POOPS and such" box if you would be willing to include those in it, I can certainly see uses for those! Please (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Parts You Hate.... —Frank Filz
   Hmm... To redeem some of the parts that have been mentioned before: 1x2x2: this was originally introduced for various printed bricks (including with a train window print on a clear one - now that's a nice window). Now the current use in plain solid (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)