 General / 51572
  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) I have one of these on my building table (URL) it works wonders. There's only ever been a couple i've needed to demolish with pliers. ROSCO (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) I use something like that myself, but with some of the studless constructions - I have had the axle start to bend worryingly before the pins pop. I dont like sacrificing Lego though. another thing I hate is when an axle pin gets stuck, and (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

"danny staple" <orionrobots@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3ec53b3f0508301...ail.com... (...) Oh you can get those out easily enough, all you need is a sharp object, like a table edge or metal ruler edge, poke the gear with axle/bush in a bit, by (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) For the 8t gears, try putting the pin into a beam, hold it in place with the back of [LDrawPart 3959], and pull on the gear. --Bram (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts, FTX)