 General / 51549
  LF Yard Tower

Took a crack at this, converted my yard tower design (as found in the Virtual LEGO book) as closely as I could (within reason, I switched to medium slope roof bricks since low slopes in a well rounded assortment in any earth tone are rare in that (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LF Yard Tower

(...) Also notice that you get almost 2000 pieces but you only use about 1/8th of them. I think LEGO would do good to make more bags of less pieces. -Orion (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LF Yard Tower

(...) This brings up a good point. I've not tried the software yet, but it seems like it ought to work like this... Selecting a piece for a model not only results in the piece being shown in the model, but results in all of the "extra" pieces from (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LF Yard Tower

(...) Yes, something like that is needed, though I think there are other possible ways to handle the UI. For example, it's already showing us an "available" count below each piece — the problem is that this count does not correspond to the actual (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)