 General / 51519
  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) Are you on the Mac? right clicking on the program icon in XP gives me general properties of the program, not specific config options, so I'm guessing you are. if so, does anyone on Windows know how to do this, and if not, can you clarify a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) Never mind, the task button is on the task bar! The doc actually explains this but who reads docs? (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) You got docs with your version? I couldn't find any docs with the LDD that was installed on my Mac. Documentation would be nice. Sure I wouldn't read it first, but I would read it. Chris (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)