 General / 51492
    I just have to say I am impressed... —Anthony Sava
   While at Brickfest, I was able to purchase for myself one of the Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer sets (at a 25% discount, yay!), and while I am several years behind in jumping on this particular bandwagon... I am very impressed. LEGO really outdid (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I just have to say I am impressed... —Eric Sophie
   C'mon, now do the song ehh? ehh? Da da da da dun da da dun da da, (and so on in increasing intensity, hold it, hold it, add passing turbo lase sounds, yes yes the occasional Tie-Fighter,....) "I want those plans...." Congrats on your purchase and (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)