 General / 51381
Re: Help a grad student - win a Sandcrawler!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:18:44 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Thomas Stangl wrote:
David \"Fuzzy\" Gregory wrote:

It looked like a good survey. To bad the site froze halfway through.

Worked fine in Firefox 1.0.6

Hmm, I use Firefox 1.0.6 also, but experienced a timeout halfway through. I then
backed up a page and completed the survey, leaving a comment about it at the
end.

I'll certainly pass this thread along to Saher so he can check it out. Can you
(or anyone else having problems) provide some detail about what question it's
hanging on? That should help them bug test.

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee