 General / 51377 (-10)
  Re: Help a grad student - win a Sandcrawler!

(...) Hmm, I use Firefox 1.0.6 also, but experienced a timeout halfway through. I then backed up a page and completed the survey, leaving a comment about it at the end. -Suz (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Help a grad student - win a Sandcrawler!

Worked fine in Firefox 1.0.6 (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Helping Paul Unpack His Lego :-)

This is a general call to anyone in the Ann Arbor area to come help Paul, Jenn, and little Ian unpack their moving truck (including Lego) upon arrival in Ann Arbor (not much stuff, really). Can be in the evening; will get pizza delivery for dinner (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Help a grad student - win a Sandcrawler!

(...) It looked like a good survey. To bad the site froze halfway through. (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PromoBricks.com needs your help! (Pictures of Lego stores)

(...) (Breezes through Lego's pictures (URL) what's the deal with Illinois? They've got "Woodfield, IL" and "Schaumburg, IL" as two different stores, despite the fact that they point to the same store! (Woodfield looks like it immediately bounces (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.de)

  Slim pickings at Target?

During my lunch hour I discovered that my local Target has eight different LEGO sets on its shelves, three MEGABLOKS sets, and one Best-Lock. I don’t recall such drastic inventory downsizing during the past few summers. Has there been a change of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Help a grad student - win a Sandcrawler!

I posted this on my (URL) blog> and wanted to also pass it along here. === In any job, there are functions that pop up that you never really consider in the job interview. Some of these are silly, annoying things expense report documention, others (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: S@H ahead of schedule again

(...) Its green not sand green. I haven't downloaded the instructions yet, so I can't really start building yet. Grrr. 8.9M download will have to wait til I'm in work tomorrow. This dialup line just isn't up to downloads that size :( JB (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: S@H ahead of schedule again

(...) Hi John, Is the Liberty green or sand green? I could never quite tell. Thanks for sharing the news. Tim (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  S@H ahead of schedule again

My backordered 5526 arrived today! What a great collection of parts :) JB (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact