 General / 51357 (-10)
  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) Because they are still the best construction toy on the market. (...) The quality is better than the clones. (...) Original space themes have largely been replaced with Star Wars. (...) I like the newer "generic" building sets as well as the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Errors

(...) Wow Phil, that one is hard to top! (Phil and I talk frequently over Lego "anomalies", things that are not quite as one would expect them.) My favorite British error (I got this one from Phil several years ago), which is not really an error... (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

1) I like the colors and versitility. 2) Endless hours of creativity and possabilities. 3) FAR Too many single or limited-use elements. Bionicle if full of them. 4) Nice new colors. 5) Brick packs (bulk) in the cool new colors - dk red, dk green, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Errors

(...) The most obvious one I can remember was the 1977 UK Catalogue said 67 on the front instead! Phil (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

Woops, substitute "designer" in my post for "creator" Not enough coffee this morning... (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) Open-ended play; that is, the ability to create what I want, limited only by imagination and the physical limitations of the bricks. Durability; I have Lego elements in my collection that are at least 30 years old, and they still work as they (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) The are a great toy and I believe they have educational value and are just great to let your imagination run wild (...) The fact that no matter what I build if I dont like it I can change it and the fact they are so cool most of the times. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pick a Brick

(...) having worked at the woodfield store i can tell you that it really depends on sales. that being said it also depends on when the company desides to ship product to the store. it's been known to take 3 months for a pick a brick shipment to come (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pick a Brick

(...) Flip, The PAB selection is a fluid thing. The selection change depends primarily how fast items are bought, then what they are replentished by. Sometimes, special items (1x2 trans clear) come in. When working on the CUT project (took a lot of (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) You can create anything you want. It stimulates my creativity. (...) The quality of the bricks, that remain usable over many years. That bricks from the past still connect to the bricks of today. (...) Introducing odd colors available in only (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact