 General / 51322 (-10)
  I paid for membership but haven't received any confirmation

Hi, I'm new to the Lugnet community. I paid for a membership to Lugnet over a week ago using Paypal, but I haven't received any confirmation about my membership number or anything. I've already sent a couple of emails, but haven't received a (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

As I write this I have not viewed any other responses. (...) They are fun for me, fun for the kids, they are great for building anything you want, they are fun to collect and display. Through Lego toys I meet a lot of interseting people. (...) The (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Build the Trust

(...) Micro. but this is more difficult than I'd expected, ..trying to make it look really good. My brain is hard wired for fig-scale. I might wimp out and build a different, generally historic, small home at minifig scale. -Suz (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) They're endlessly useable and replayable. There are no limits. (...) The above, and they last damn near forever. (...) Galidor, and those ugly new dinos. Also some of the other non-system, and seemingly irrelevant items, such as the bionicle (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) It is more then a toy -- it is an art form, one that can grow with the individual. (...) Limitless variations with respect to what can be created. (...) N/A (...) I like many of the new colors. And many of the new sets are very nice. (...) An (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) I have had LEGO toys as long as I can remember. (...) It's LEGO. (...) The ventures into non-building system items. Named minifigs - I liked it better when only the setting, and maybe a basic premise for the story was provided. Who all of the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) They allow for a maximum of creativity and are infinitely combinable across the entire product line. (...) Their longevity, durability, quality of construction and long-term value. (...) Lego has taken to too much of what is called (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

I know this is posted to many many groups, but I really need people from all interests to help take this survey. There are so many members here at Lugnet yet I feared too few ever check the home page or .general. So, I plea with all of you to allow (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  custom made stickers for MF

Hi, Did you ever noticed this BS gallery (URL) quite a LEGO purist, and I don't especially like stickers and custom parts. I'm not even a SW fan. But what a great design are these stickers !! I particularly like these design : (URL) would be pleased (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Brickshelf Status

Well after reading several post from this thread ((URL)) I finally gave up and figured it easier to just re-ask the question in the hopes of getting a "final answer" for a $1 million dollars. LOL!! Does anyone know what the status of BRICKSHELF is? (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact