 General / 51308
Re: Show 10 Concludes our Interview with Joe Meno...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joe Strout wrote:

Yeah, I just wish they would transcribe each episode so I can read it.

Hmmmm...I wouldn't even know where to begin.  I am not a transcriptionist;
however, maybe there is someone out in the community who could donate their time
back to the community. ;)

Steven