 General / 5126
    Re: strange idea —Ectal Greenhaw
    Near Legoland California is a fine idea. Fall or Winter (Winter exists in CA???) would be the best time, IMO. I don't know how pricy the Carlsbad is, but if we went for something like a Red Lion, we could rent out a conference room or two for a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: strange idea —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) [snip] (...) Depending on my resource situation and the exact timing I'll be there. That sounds like a whole lot of fun. (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)