 General / 51257 (-5)
  Re: Where in the world?

(...) I would say it's LEGOLAND Billund. GPLR Dave (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOLAND sold to Blackstone

(...) (crossposting to the various Legoland groups) This looks like it will be good news - by reading this article: (URL) it looks like there may be new parks in the future and they want to make the park destination resorts - so this is good news. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Twins accused of stealing and selling LEGO® sets on Ebay®

(...) It really bugs me when reporters can't get their facts straight. If you're not going to report the details accurately, then why bother? /rant -Bryan (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego and other brand trademarks

(...) Good point Dave, I have never seen any acknowledgement of trademarks on any of the old 50's-70's Esso or Shell items. Ditto for the 1:87 cars/trucks. No box or brochures (that came with these items) had acknowledgements either. On the 1:87 (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricklink frustration

(...) and that is the understatement of the century. Transport costs are already a goodly portion of the gross order billing. One year I calculated that 28% of remittances were for shipping/transport. Parts (unless the part is rare/desirable/low (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact