 General / 51186
    Customized Minifig parts question —Bill Vollbrecht
   Hey all, Does anybody here know if anyone has ever customized a white sailors hat for minifigs before? You know, like Gilligan on Gilligans Island wears? I have a project I am working on and need 10 white sailors hats and not sure where to start (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Customized Minifig parts question —Norbert Black
   (...) I did a version of the (rough) Royal Navy equivalent, the Sennet Hat (made of straw, but more or less the same shape). You can see it worn by the young lady here: (URL) Any ideas or suggestions would be very appreciated! If memory serves, I (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)