 General / 51118
Re: Any 1970's Canadian Lego Catalogs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:51:34 GMT

I know I have several 70s era catalogs.  I'll do my best to dig them
out and let you know what I find.  I might take me a couple days before
I get a chance.  The are well buried.  :-)

Feel free to pester me if you don't here from me in a few days.

Derek