 General / 51045
    Re: Legowiki —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Encyclopedic reference. No other site is like that. FAQs can come close if you're lucky but they don't have the cross linking, usually, as they are too much for one person to maintain. (...) If you don't know what a Wiki is, you may not be (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Legowiki —Venkatesh Srinivas
    What languages would people be interested in having at the start of the site? And are there people willing/able to translate between languages? Now about that name. I need to get a final name decided before the Wiki is launched, since it would be a (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Legowiki —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Any of those names are fine by me as long as the engines find them, I guess I like BrickWiki (or WikiBricky, because it rhymes...) best... But I'm just a gadfly. (...) *Many* parts have never been implemented. WRT to a wiki, probably this one (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)