 General / 50756
  Micromotor with defective brushes

Hi all, This is my first post at lugnet, but I've seen many others and really liked the place. On december 2004, I ordered 2 micromotors for christmas. One of them worked, and the other just made a weird noise. When dad opened it, he realised the (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Micromotor with defective brushes

UPDATE: the brushes in the defective motor were touching too. Stil have no idea whether it's the same one which broke before. (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.general)