 General / 50709
50708  |  50710
Subject:
new scans posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.inst
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 06:53:43 GMT

I have posted new scans on my web site.
http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/index.html

Some are instructions (that aren't on Brickshelf)
if someone from Brickshelf contacts me I'll get them
submitted for posting there.

Some are box scans, in particular, 'Set 022 Doll Furniture'
How do I submit this to get it in the LUGNET database?
(Eric, sorry this took so long)

Enjoy,
Keep on bricking,
dave