 General / 50699
Re: Putting faith in me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:42:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:

   So I was going to post in off-topic, but then I realized that you can’t actually post in off-topic, but only in the sub groups.

You can’t post there but you can create FTX pages there.

for example

XFUT admin.curators (and I am force-futting the rest of this thread tree, this doesn’t belong in .general)