 General / 50698
Re: Putting faith in me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:35:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
   Fortunately for me (and unfortunately for the LUGNET community in general) I’ve been given a co-curatorship of the off-topic section.

So... um.. that’s about all I had to say, really.

Anyway, if you have any interesting fun, geeky, clone brand-y, or unrelated to our LEGO hobby links or ideas, just drop me a line.

I really have to thank Larry for getting everything ready for me and forwarding me the links for ftx, et al. It was much appreciated.

Beyond that, we’re here to have fun, so let’s gat at it...

What the--? What kind of heads-up is this? No .announce post? No .off-topic post? Who reads .general anymore? And in “plain text” format, to boot. Larry must be out of his mind to hand the mighty baton of power to some guy who has to make a concerted effort not to spell “curator” as “curatour.”

So I was going to post in off-topic, but then I realized that you can’t actually post in off-topic, but only in the sub groups.

At least, that’s the way it looks to me...

   What in the world can this portend?!?

Be afraid... be very afraid--it’s part of the grande ‘Canadian Conspiracy’--First we take over Hollywood, then we take over LUGNET...

   Hey, all that aside, props to you for this new level of involvement. I have a few clone-related links that I wouldn’t mind seeing on that page, so I’ll send them to you before too very long.

Congrats!
Dave!

Thanks!

Dave K