 General / 5065
  Re: This piece is driving me crazy!

(...) I'm pretty sure that a few blue ones came in the Unitron set Space Station Zenon, and I know I have one or two in black, but I'm not sure where the heck they came from. Greg citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: This piece is driving me crazy!

(...) There are 4 black ones in 6074 Black Falcon's Fortress Speaking of which, I need just one more to rebuild my Fortress.. not that anyone would trade any I'm sure :) Tamy (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: This piece is driving me crazy!

(...) If you lost it, TLG can send you another one. They still make 'em, just call Consumer Affairs. Jeff (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: This piece is driving me crazy!

(...) I am willing to pay VERY well for these pieces I need about 36 or them in gray. Please E-mail your offers of how many you have for sale. Sincerely, Doyle Nelson dnelson@ixpres.com (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)