 General / 50634
Re: BrikThulhu Rising
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:38:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Rayhawk wrote:

snip

But I for one welcome our new BrikThulhu overlord, and have painted this image in tribute. Let it serve as an inspiration for the Cthu-Llhuminated, and a warning to the nonbelievers! The Novus Ordo Latericium is at hand!

Gallery, post-mod

Oh my goodness! that painting is awesome!

The rest is pretty good as well.

Dave K