 General / 5061
  Re: Halftrack vehicle

(...) I can't supply you with the URL, as the author uses frames. So you have to click your way from: (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Halftrack vehicle

(...) Thanks for information but when I looked through all models (very nice WW I tank) still did not found halftrack :-( Gintaras (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Halftrack vehicle

(...) Gee, you are indeed correct. Looks like the WWII halftrack vehicle is removed from his index, for some reason. Sorry. Fredrik (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Halftrack vehicle

(...) I didn't find it either:-) Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I thought it was on the site too! I must have accidentally deleted it during some update... Looks like I'll have to scan the orginal photographs again. Eric Brok -------- (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)