 General / 5062
Re: Halftrack vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 14:19:50 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

Gintaras Rumsas <agi_gr@kaunas.omnitel.net> writes:

I rememeber some time ago someone has created and posted pictures of
very nice design of halftrack vehicle. Did anyone can supply me with
URL?

I can't supply you with the URL, as the author uses frames.  So you have
to click your way from:

    http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/

Thanks for information but when I looked through all models (very nice
WW I tank) still did not found halftrack :-(

Gintaras