 General / 50450
50449  |  50451
Subject:
VERY cool car by PLUG---instructions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 02:44:08 GMT

I saw this on B-shelf last week or so & thought it was VERY cool:

it’s in ‘PLUG’s folder (a train organization apparently):

I was wondering if the owner of the folder or someone from that group or show had any more pics or intructions for the car. I’ll try to figure it out if I don’t hear back, but I also wanted to post this for everyone’s enjoyment. The whole show looked cool, but this detail REALLY WOWed me. Thanks!

Jeff