 General / 50441
    Make me laugh. Come on, I dare you sll! —Terry Prosper
   Mwahahahaha! Tomorrow will be April 1st and last time I checked, there's all these pranksters that will be trying to catch us with a nice announcement about how LEGO is going to reintroduce the monorail sets or the classic grays... However, I'll mis (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Make me laugh. Come on, I dare you sll! —Samarth Moray
   (...) YEESH! You're SLOW! Mine's already up, on the MOC spotlight even. Legoswami (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)