 General / 50337
    Re: The various growing pains of Lugnet —Deborah Higdon
   (...) i usually don't post in lugnet for much more than announcing a moc, but i've been following this post with bated breath waiting for some kind of explanation or at the least, an increased curiosity as to the provenance of this piece. days i've (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Rare Treat (was: The various growing pains of Lugnet) —Eric Sophie
   (...) Hi, ok, here's the deal: Back in 2004, I went to LEGO HQ in Enfield Ct. I went to meet with the Master Builders. I had an open line of communication with one of the Master Builders. He had been very nice and supportive of my creations. I asked (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

        Re: Rare Treat —Suzanne Rich Green
   In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:[...] (...) We used those when I worked at Futura. Stuck them on for prototypes. there's a little grid-thing for aligning them too. I actually still have my grid-thing, but I -never- would have taken a stud out (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)