 General / 50328
50327  |  50329
Subject:
Octagonal building technique: help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:54:14 GMT

I am in the process of creating a building that has eight sides. Four of them
were easy to create as they are either perpendicular or parallel to each other.

The problem is with the other four sides. I tried using a "Brick 3x3 Facet" to
go across the adjacent walls, but the problem is that I need to build windows
and stuff on top of the facet. The studs across the facet are not amenable to
that!

Any ideas?

My thought was to perhaps create four more sides and kind of anchor (well hold
them) them to the base using bricks on the sides. Kind of like corralling.

TIA,
Ram