 General / 50309
  LEGO-related blogs?

I saw this post today: (URL) included a link to a LEGO-related blog. I'm sure Bruce can't be the only one writing about LEGO in his blog. So I wondered: Is there a list of LEGO-related blogs somewhere? Or a way to search for them somehow? If no one (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO-related blogs?

Hey Allen, Thanks for the comments on my blog (URL). I link to a couple of other blogs there, Jon Palmer's (URL) Zemi.net> and Bill Ward's, um, (URL) Bill Ward>. I'd love to add links to other LEGO blogs. On my blog, I actually just announced this a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO-related blogs?

(...) Some of the ones I know of: (URL) thanks to Christian's prodding, I'm going to start putting effort back into my quasi-corporate, quasi-building instruction, quasi-general LEGO blog over at (URL) McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO-related blogs?

(...) I see a bit of LEGO-related stuff here, but also have to give it extra points just for the Kids In The Hall reference. :) (...) I like the look/layout of this one. I'm guessing there's more yet to come? (...) Some very slick models. :) (...) (...) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)