 General / 50192
Re: This is COOL!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 05:36:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Matthew Jeffery wrote:
Hey all,
I decided it's prolly time to delurk.

Anyway, I wasn't sure where to post this, so here goes:
This is a demo released by DoomsDay at |Assembly '03| in Finland - a big demo
party (demo partys are a lot like brickfests, but they happen [more]) which
had some pretty nonchalant competition, but I thought this might appeal to
those with {very} fast computers (I'm talking P4, 2.5Ghz with at [least] a
geforce2MX, else keep dreaming about running it at _full_ speed...

Anyhow, here's the download link - use the top download mirror:
<http://www.scene.org/file.php?file=/parties/2003/assembly03/demo/legomania_by_doomsday.zip&fileinfo>

Anyway, everyone enjoy!

-Matt

quote: |does anyone know where I can buy some wireless lan cable?|

Oh, P.S, Bricklink seems to be down :( - can anyone help?

I am posting this because I think it didn't have the attention it deserves.  A
friend of mine just found this while watching demos and told me about it right
away.  Before posting about it here, I found this news and I'm surprised few
people actually posted about it, so maybe it passed under the radar?

Anyway, here's the link again.  It's the same as before and it's working.  It's
a exe zipped file, but it's safe and virus-free.  Anyone interested in LEGO
should watch it in my opînion.

http://www.scene.org/file.php?file=/parties/2003/assembly03/demo/legomania_by_doomsday.zip&fileinfo

Terry