 General / 42874
Re: This is COOL!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 01:57:30 GMT

Heh, thanks. My brother pointed it out to me - he’s been a scener for many a year.

BTW, to all those who thought they couldn’t run the demo, some joy: The latest version is coming soon, and all versions have been revised to run on a P2 466 with geforce OR radeon. I have run it very slowly on my machine.

http://www.scene.org/file.php?file=/parties/2003/assembly03/demo/legomania_by_doomsday.zip&fileinfo

-Matt, who has abandoned his campaign of lurking. P.S Check out my MOCpages website... It shall be updated!

In lugnet.general, Øyvind Steinnes wrote:
   That was VERY cool :)
   This is a demo released by DoomsDay at Assembly ‘03 in Finland - a big demo party (demo parties are a lot like brickfests, but they happen more) which had some pretty nonchalant competition, but I thought this might appeal to those with very fast computers (I’m talking P4, 2.5Ghz with at least a geforce2MX, else keep dreaming about running it at full speed...

Anyhow, here’s the download link - use the top download mirror:

bydoomsday.zip&fileinfo

Anyway, everyone enjoy!

-Matt

quote: does anyone know where I can buy some wireless lan cable?

Oh, P.S, Bricklink seems to be down :( - can anyone help?